Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Great Kong Experiment

"The Great Kong Experiment" is much better than "The King Kong Experiment".

I think that getting the Kongs was the best idea I've ever had. Shall I list the reasons why? Definitely.
  1. Peanut butter is much cheaper than rawhide chips.
  2. The dogs attacked the Kongs with a crazy amount of energy. All that could be heard from that side of the room for a solid 15 minutes was tongue trying to get peanut butter. Gross, but exponentially better than Chili regurgitating rawhide for an hour.
  3. Even Cozby wanted to get every last molecule of peanut butter out.
  4. Cozby's tongue is apparently more dexterous than Chili's, so Chili was done after Cozby. I never thought I'd be discussing the dexterity of a dog's tongue. I feel all growed up!
  5. The Kong is shaped such that Chili can neither pick it up nor tear it into little bits. That means that the Kong will last, and Chili can't steal it from Cozby. Although even if he could, there wouldn't be any peanut butter to get (see #3).
With all the exertion of extracting peanut butter, they're both comatose now. I hope they don't get the runs, that would be most unfortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment