Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Throw me a bone

OH NO! We're out of bones! While this might seem like a trivial thing, it's a big deal if you're a dog. And if you're the owners of two specific dogs, it's cause for panic. It's a break to the routine that can't be accounted for.

Cozby, not surprisingly, didn't miss a beat. He hung out on his bed pretty much the whole night. Chili, on the other hand, was beside himself. Everywhere Britten and I went, he followed us. Kitchen, he's there. Bathroom, he's there. Bedroom, he's there briefly before going back to the kitchen. We both probably ran into him at least five times. He simply didn't know what to do without the bones. I think we might have to wean him off them. But it might kill us.

On a separate note, I'm getting ready to go to up to Chicago, so packing is the order of the night. But I'm doing a terrible job of it (as Britten has just reminded me).

No comments:

Post a Comment