Sunday, January 25, 2009

Easy to instigate

Tonight, Britten and I decided that it was best for the dogs and for us if we committed to doing 10 minutes of exercise (preferably with them) every day. Get back to our old selves, as it were. Before we'd actually talked about this pact, she was putting it into action in the backyard. First was the jump rope. Dogs weren't involved in that one, because quite frankly both dogs wouldn't be able to stay away.

However, the second phase was very dog-involved. She ran sprints from one side of the yard to the other, and the dogs followed her. That was all it took to instigate a round of kangaroo fighting. All I heard from inside was what sounded like a dogfight. For experience, I knew it was two dogs playing like crazy. Chili was following Britten, and Cozby was taking the opportunity to attack. A moment of weakness, and he strikes! I can see why he doesn't trust me, he thinks that I'm just waiting for my chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment