Monday, January 26, 2009

Ouch!

I went up to visit Darden today and sit in on a couple of classes. It was pretty awesome, but that's beside the point. When I got home, I had an experience that pretty much defines Chili as the dumbest multicellular organism on the planet.

I let the dogs out of their crates, as I always do. Cozby came out and waited patiently. Chili came out as usual, but that's where the normal things ended. He sat down, looked up at me, then ran headfirst into the sliding glass door. I was torn between being surprised that he didn't knock himself out and being surprised that he didn't break the glass. Luckily, neither thing occurred, he sat down and waited for me to actually open the door.

If I were quite sure that it wasn't possible, I would swear that his IQ went down.

Darden was sweet. Can't wait to see the other schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment