Friday, January 23, 2009

Spoon!

One of my favorite things to do with the dogs is lie down on the floor and have them lie on me or next to me. Sometimes it's just one, sometimes it's both of them.

This week, apparently, I've been home a bit while Britten has been out. Today was no different. She went for a run and I stayed at home like a bum. Being a bum has its advantages, though. I got to lie on the floor and hang with my boys.

Chili wasn't too keen on sitting still - the double whammy of approaching dinnertime and an open front door distracted him. Cozby, however, was ready to come lie down. We spooned. There, I said it. Good bonding time is...well...good. Of course, when Britten walked in the front door, he jumped up and gave us both the terrified look of someone who'd been caught cheating. I guess it's kinda true since he spooned with Britten last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment