Thursday, January 29, 2009

Two steps forward, two steps back

After almost two months off for me, I'm getting back on the workout kick, with help from Britten. We're motivating each other to get working out - it's really helping with my overwhelming anxiety these days. Before we left for the gym tonight, Britten was in the kitchen doing some pre-work for dinner, and Cozby and I had a breakthrough. He came into the other room to get lovin' from me. That's pretty awesome.

On the other hand, when we got back from the gym, I let him out of his crate and started him towards the door, but he backed away and ran to his mommy then wouldn't come back in until she pulled him in. Silly dude.

Oh, and Chili just regurgitated the same bone for the 8th time. On a scale of one to ten, that is gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment