Thursday, February 26, 2009

Daddy is a tease

Tonight, we went to get started with our wedding album. We figured that it's been a year and half, probably about time. After our appointment, Britten went to meet some friends for a drink (Diet Coke), and then came home so that we could get a late workout in at the gym. She was coming by to pick me up, so I had to be ready.

Here's the problem. Our dogs, while VERY not smart, recognize the clothes that we wear when we take them for a walk. Not surprisingly, these are the same clothes that I wear to the gym. So as I was getting ready, I developed a bad case of circling sharks. They were super excited to go for a walk, but they were about to be sorely disappointed. When I told them to get in their crates, they were as confused as a pair of not smart animals can get. Poor guys, I'm such a walk tease.

No comments:

Post a Comment