Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Frisky

Tonight was bath night for the dogs. Tomorrow, our house is getting cleaned, so it makes sense to get as much dog hair scattered as we can. Plus, this weekend, Cozby will be going to Lia and Big D's house and Chili will be staying with the pet nanny, so it would be rude to send dirty dogs out to stay with other folks.

I love bath time. Cozby loves bath time. He gets very frisky and prances all around, marveling at his cleanliness. Chili doesn't love bath time, but he does love the post bath. That's the time (as I've said before) that he tries to eat the towels.

I'd write more, but I'm watching the Prez speak to a joint session of Congress. Lots of clapping and shouting, I think our Congress members think of this as a big party.

No comments:

Post a Comment