Monday, February 16, 2009

Lovely thunder

My cold did not get better overnight. If anything, it got worse. As such, no work for me today. That meant the dogs were hanging out all day. Since it was very cold (or at least cold for Richmond), I didn't feel like I could leave them outside for hours at a time, so for the most part they were inside while I was semi-comatose on the couch. Thankfully for me, there was a How It's Made marathon on TV. Unfortunately, the dogs aren't very interested in how things are put together, so they were restless all day.

Finally, after the entire day (and after the marathon ended and began to repeat), things picked up. I had put the dogs outside before dinner, and was settling back into the couch when I heard the sound of thunder. Not thunder as in rain, but thunder as in pounding paws on the deck. The dogs were finally getting out some energy. About time.

No comments:

Post a Comment