Monday, February 2, 2009

It reminds me of my heritage

We're having taco salad for dinner (cue the "Real Men of Genius" commercial). Upon hearing this, I told Britten that Cozby liked taco salad because it reminded him of his heritage. I don't think he actually has any kind of Latin heritage, not even the chihuahua bloodline that I used for explanation of my comment, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't turn away from some taco salad.

We also realized that it appears that Cozby has a reverse mowhawk running down the middle of his back right now. If we went by the taco paradigm, I'd be prone to claiming that he has Rhodesian ridgeback in his ancestry perhaps. Not so, though. We unfortunately know that it's because he's carrying a bit of extra weight and his back is wider than normal. In fact, all the males in the household are carrying a bit of extra weight, so we're going to have to get back on the exercise wagon. No more slugs. And probably less taco salad. Poor Cozby, it will be like turning away his ancestry.

No comments:

Post a Comment