Friday, February 13, 2009

State tourney, day 1

Today, I was at the state wrestling tournament all day, so I didn't get to hang with my boys at all. Actually, that's not entirely true. I didn't need to leave until just before noon, so we went for a walk in the morning, which was awesome, but devoid of stories.

Since there was a lack of stuff to tell, I thought it would be good to show everyone just how much I love to torment Chili. Last night, after I had posted here and done everything else I needed to do, I just happened to have a hankering for watching the video of Chili howling at the cell phone. When I did so, even though he was mostly asleep, Chili reacted. Poor guy, he doesn't deserve the harassment I put him through. Or maybe he does, because it's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment