Thursday, February 5, 2009

Worried

Today, I'm worrying about one of my wrestlers. He's been around for the entire time that I've been a coach - he's the younger brother of one of the guys on the wrestling team when I started coaching eight years ago. He's had a few concussions (I've had 13, unfortunately), and in his senior year he's had his 4th one a few weeks before the state tournament. He's got a difficult decision to make tonight about what he's going to do next week. I'm praying for him as he tries to figure it out.

There's not much to talk about regarding the dogs tonight, but I thought I'd show you all what they look like when they're slugged out. This is from a couple of nights ago, but it's exactly what they look like right now.


Robert, Chili is thinking of you. With all 3 of his brain cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment